The Story of Civilization: Vol. 4 - The History of the United States One Nation Under God Teacher's Manual
(TAN Books June 20, 2019)
, Teachers Guide edition
The Teacher’s Manual provide a complete review of everything read in The Story of Civilization: The History of the United States, along with creative activities to accompany each chapter, including:
• Reading comprehension questions
• Narration Exercises
• Map Activities
• Coloring Pages
• Crossword Puzzles and Word Searches
• Craft Projects unique to each chapter
• Fun Snack Ideas and Recipes
• Science Projects that illustrate the lessons learned in the chapters
These books provide a complete and creative overview to teacher and student alike, reaffirming the content found in The Story of Civilization.
*While the Teacher’s Manual contains answers and directions to the exercises found in the Activity Book, it also has its own additional activity suggestions for parents to do with their children.
**The suggested age range for the Activity Book is 1st–4th Grade.
- Story of Civilization (Book 4)
- 1505111501 / 9781505111507
- 15.7 oz.
- 8.5 x 0.2