The Everything KIDS' Human Body Book: All You Need to Know About Your Body Systems - From Head to Toe!
(Everything Nov. 18, 2012)
A book about the most interesting thing on earth--you!
What happens to food after you eat it? Why is your blood red? How do your bones grow?
Your body is an amazing machine. Every second of the day and night--without you even knowing it--your body is busily working to keep you running smoothly. When you think about how complicated the human body is and how little goes wrong, it is really an incredible feat! So how does your body do it all?The Everything Kids' Human Body Book
is the expert answer to all your questions--from the tips of your toes to the top of your head, you will learn the hows and whys of the human body. Author Sheri Amsel
takes you on a journey through the body, with information on:
- The muscles--from your biceps to your heart
- Your nerves and how they transmit messages
- How your skin heals itself
- Bones, joints, and other things you shouldn't break
- Blood, guts, and the circulation system
- How your body digests food (it's not always pretty!)
- Why you need air and how breathing works
With more than 30 different puzzles and games about the human body, plus information on how to take care of your own body with good nutrition, exercise, and more, The Everything Kids' Human Body Book
is the ultimate way to learn how the body works--inside and out!
- Everything® Kids
- 1440556598 / 9781440556593
- 12.9 oz.
- 8.0 x 0.3