Bob Schaller, Dave Harnish
The Everything Kids' Basketball Book: The All-time Greats, Legendary Teams, Today's Superstars--and Tips on Playing Like a Pro
(Adams Media Sept. 11, 2015)
, Second edition
Nothing but net!
You can dribble, shoot, and swish with tons of basketball fun in The Everything Kids' Basketball Book, 2nd Edition! Full to the rim with trivia, history, and thirty fun puzzles and games, this one-of-a-kind book is a must-have for kids who love the game.
Inside, you'll discover:
- Facts and stats about basketball players of the past and today
- The best offensive and defensive moves
- Up-to-date stats and records of NBA teams
- The scoop on the WNBA, the NCAA, and Olympic basketball
- The history of basketball
- The rules of the sport and tips for enhancing your game
This is your tip-off into the world of basketball. Learn about the greatest players, figure out the best position for you, and understand the sport on a deeper level. From college ball to the Hall of Fame, this book is your ticket to the fastest game in town!
- Everything® Kids
- 1440591008 / 9781440591006
- 2.4 oz.
- 8.0 x 0.4