The Berenstain Bears Stand Up to Bullying
(Zonderkidz Aug. 7, 2018)
Young readers will learn about bullying in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will understand how to handle bullies and identify that even bullies can be bullied.
The Berenstain Bears Stand Up to Bullying—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights™ series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers, ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at home or in classrooms
- A great resource to educate young children during National Bullying Prevention Month
- Beginning conversations about bullying and teaching children how to handle bullies
The Berenstain Bears Stand Up to Bullying:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
- Berenstain Bears/Living Lights: A Faith Story
- 0310764459 / 9780310764458
- 2.1 oz.
- 8.0 x 0.1