Who Loves Books?: A Flip-Flap Book
(Chronicle Books Feb. 11, 2020)
An interactive instant classic for inquisitive young minds and budding book lovers.
From the creator of the critically acclaimed Flip-Flap book, Hide and Sleep.
Who loves books? Is it Rabbit? Is it Bird? Is it Butterfly? Flap and flap the sturdy pages of this playful book to find out.
The buoyant colors, silly story, and interactive format will keep even fidgeting little readers engaged.
• A seek-and-find book with flaps to encourage play and exploration in babies and toddlers
• Foster a love of books and reading at a young age with this fun board book.
• Eye-catching art and fun animal illustrations will make this a perfect read-aloud book to share with baby.
For fans of Look!, Love You, Hug You, Read To You, and Bunny's Book Club, this touchable, delightful board book is sure to delight and excite children ages 0–3.
• Seek-and-find, lift-the-flap board books for babies
• Best books for kids ages 0–3
• Great baby shower gift for book-loving new parents
Lizi Boyd is the author and illustrator of more than 30 books for children, including Inside Outside, which received four starred reviews, Flashlight, which won the prestigious Bologna Ragazzi Award, Big Bear, Little Chair, which was a New York Times Notable Book, and the recently published Night Play. She lives in Norwich, Vermont.
- A Flip-Flap Book
- 1452170975 / 9781452170978
- 12.5 oz.
- 6.0 x 0.6