Jilliam Harker, Parragon Books, Kristina Stephenson
I Love You, Grandpa
(Parragon Books Oct. 2, 2018)
, Reissue edition
Little Bear is getting older, and that means he is ready for new adventures. It's not easy trying new things, but Grandpa Bear is here to help. This heartwarming picture book will help show little ones that it's okay to be afraid and that sometimes, love is all you need to be brave. Join Little Bear and Grandpa Bear in the wonderful adventure in I Love You Grandpa, written by Jillian Harker and Illustrated by Daniel Howarth.
- I Love You, Grandpa celebrates the bond between children and their grandfathers with this wonderful story and beautifully illustrated book
- Hardcover picture book perfect for special reading time together. This charming story is perfect for your storytime rotation! Grandfathers will love reading it with their grandchildren again and again
- Vibrant illustrations and easy-to-read text make this a perfect story for young readers to practice reading aloud as they get older
- Great gift to celebrate the birth of a grandchild, Father's Day, birthdays, or a special "thank you" and "I love you" for grandpas all year long!
- The "I Love You" series from Parragon is a wonderful collection of books. Look for all titles available including Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa to share in the experience
- 1680524283 / 9781680524284
- 10.4 oz.
- 8.2 x 0.4