Chris Van Dusen
A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee:
(Chronicle Books May 16, 2003)
, 12/16/02 edition
The second book in the much-loved Mr. Magee series
A new adventure with Mr. Magee and his dog, Dee: In A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee, Mr. Magee and his trusty dog, Dee, are enjoying a peaceful camping trip when along comes a lumbering, marshmallow-loving bear and the excitement begins. The next thing the two campers know, they are plunging down a mountain, racing down a river, and teetering on the edge of a waterfall! How will Mr. Magee and Dee find their way out of this slippery situation?
• Filled with charming, vibrant illustrations and playful, rhyming text.
• Chris Van Dusen is the author and illustrator of Down to the Sea with Mr. Magee and Learning to Ski with Mr. Magee
Fans of the Mr. Magee series, Llama Llama Loves Camping and Curious George Goes Camping will love this outdoor adventure with Mr. Magee.
A lesson on overcoming obstacles with an easy to follow storyline, fun illustrations, and likable characters
• A fun read-aloud for families and elementary story time
• Books for kids ages 3-6
• Books for early and emergent readers
- Mr. McGee (MCGE)
- 0811836037 / 9780811836036
- 10.4 oz.
- 7.8 x 0.5