I Have an Idea!
(Chronicle Books May 7, 2019)
An interactive picture book from
Hervé Tullet the creator of the New York Times bestsellers Press Here and Mix It Up! Join the magical hunt for one little idea:
From one of the true creative geniuses of this generation comes a unique meditation on and celebration of the magic of the birth of a simple idea. Sparkling with visual wit and bubbling with imagination, I Have an Idea! is a richly emotional exploration of the creative process: from an initial tentative inkling, to the frustration of chasing the wrong notion, to finally the exhilaration of capturing—and nurturing—just the right idea. I Have an Idea! is a scrumptious cloth-spined package of color and inspiration equally at home on a child's bookshelf, in a new graduate's backpack, or atop a creative's desk.
Fans of Beautiful Oops!, The Day the Crayons Quit, and Iggy Peck, Architect will love I Have an Idea!'s introduction to creative thought. The perfect gift to inspire creativity in young readers, new graduates, and budding artists.
- The perfect book of color and inspiration for children and those young at heart.
- Answers the questions "how do you find an idea?", "what does it feel like?", "what can you do with an idea?" in a simple and inspiring way.
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books.
- Kids of all ages will turn the pages with anticipation trying to catch that elusive idea
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Children's picture book for K-3
- 1452178585 / 9781452178585
- 15.2 oz.
- 7.3 x 0.6