Geography of the World: The Essential Family Guide to Geography and Culture
(DK Children Aug. 21, 2006)
, Reprint edition
A guide to countries and continents in today's rapidly changing world.
• Clear, country-by-country layout makes this an ideal reference book for use at home and at school.
• Fact boxes provide at-a-glance information on each country's population, language, religion, government, currency, and more.
• More than 60 large-scale, three-dimensional maps, 900 superb photographs, and 500 detailed artworks, charts, and diagrams bring the countries of the world to life.
• Researched, authenticated, and updated by a team of specialists in human and physical geography and international affairs.
- 0756619521 / 9780756619527
- 41.6 oz.
- 8.5 x 0.8