Barbara M. Joosse, Barbara Lavallee
Mama Do You Love Me?:
(Chronicle Books July 1, 1998)
, English Language edition
Mama, do you love me? Yes I do, Dear One. How much?
In this universal story, a child tests the limits of independence and comfortingly learns that a parent's love is unconditional and everlasting. The lyrical text introduces young readers to a distinctively different culture, while at the same time showing that the special love that exists between parent and child transcends all boundaries of time and place. The story is beautifully complemented by graphically stunning illustrations that are filled with such exciting animals as whales, wolves, puffins, and sled dogs. This tender and reassuring book is one that both parents and children will turn to again and again.
• Set in a captivating and unusual Arctic setting
• Includes a carefully researched glossary provides additional information on Arctic life
Fans of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Goodnight Moon, and Guess How Much I Love You will love this book.
This book is a great read for:
• Toddlers and young children
• Families interested in different cultures
- 0811821315 / 9780811821315
- 7.2 oz.
- 5.2 x 0.6