The Circle Maker Church-Wide Campaign Kit: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears
(Zondervan July 14, 2015)
, Student edition
This dynamic four-week church-wide campaign uses the story of Honi the Circle Maker—who prayer-walked his way around a devastating drought in first-century BC Israel until the rains came—to engage your entire congregation in a powerful study on prayer.
Four video sessions expand on the teaching from Mark Batterson’s bestselling book of the same name, combining a teaching element with a creative element. Each session wraps up with a practical application called “Draw the Circle,” giving each participant the opportunity to form a prayer circle around his or her own challenges, opportunities, and dreams.
This church-wide campaign kit includes:
- One adult trade book
- One adult participant’s guide (provides teaching notes, discussion questions, Bible study, between-session activities and a practical application called “Draw the Circle,” giving you the opportunity to put the prayer principles you have learned into practice)
- One adult DVD containing four small-group video sessions, a Getting Started guide, four sermon outlines, and all the church promotional materials needed to successfully launch and sustain a four-week church experience
- One student edition book, with a study guide now included
- One DVD for students (includes all new introductions with Mark Batterson and his son, Parker as well as teaching clips specifically geared toward students)
- One children’s curriculum DVD (printable lessons that include both teacher material and activities separately designed for preschool, early elementary, and later elementary use)
- One Getting Started guide
- 0310824745 / 9780310824749
- 30.4 oz.
- 9.2 x 3.5