Sandra Laboucarie, Hélène Convert
The Ultimate Book of Horses
(Twirl April 7, 2020)
Learn all about the lives and history of horses:
Mustangs run wild through the plains, a veterinarian cares for a horse's injured hoof... Best of all, lots of flaps, popups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring the world of horses to life. Readers will learn all about the different horse breeds, the different types of work that they do, and how to care for and train horses. Any child who loves animals will adore this extraordinary look at horses.
- Supersized spreads feature marvelously detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
- More than 40 interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
- A captivating adventure that brings horses and the magic of books to life in young minds Fans of How Things Work will also enjoy the stunning details and interactive fun of The Ultimate Book of Horses.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children
- Ultimate Book (Book 7)
- / 9791036313592
- 35.2 oz.
- 9.9 x 0.9