Mix It Up
(Chronicle Books Sept. 16, 2014)
An interactive picture book from the New York Times bestselling "Prince of Preschool"Great for toddlers, preschoolers, and early readers to learn about combining colors in a fun and imaginative way.A mess free way to learn about transforming colors and following directions:
Accept Hervé Tullet's irresistible invitation to mix it up in a dazzling adventure of whimsy and wonder. Follow the artist's simple instructions and suddenly colors appear, mix, splatter, and vanish in a world powered only by the reader's imagination. In Mix It Up! Tullet sets readers on an extraordinary interactive journey all within the printed page.
Fans of Press Here, Let's Play!, and Say Zoop! will love this glorious and richly satisfying companion book, Mix It Up!Great for preschoolers and early readers to learn about combining colors in a fun and imaginative way.
- The perfect book for young children to develop an understanding of colors
- Ideal as a fun and interactive read aloud book for families or small groups
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books
- Kids will giggle as they mash, smoosh and mix up colors as they participate in the story
- Paint colors are vibrant, fun and incredibly realistic
- Books for kids ages 3 7
- Stimulating children's book that encourages imagination and creativity
- 1452137358 / 9781452137353
- 14.1 oz.
- 8.8 x 0.5