(Scholastic Press Oct. 30, 2018)
The New York Times bestselling series!
I really want the magic mirror in my basement to take me to my friend's sleepover party. But of course, I end up falling into a fairy tale -- Little Red Riding Hood!
When my brother, Jonah, and I bump into Little Red in the forest, we try to warn her about the big, bad (and hungry) wolf who's coming after her and her grandmother.
But at Little Red's grandma's house, there's a BIG surprise in store . . .
Now we have to:
- Avoid becoming a wolf snack
- Hide out in the most epic tree house ever
- Teach Little Red to stand up for herself
- Discover a secret about our own family
Otherwise, we'll be in a HOWL lot of trouble!
- Whatever After (Book 12)
- 1338162926 / 9781338162929
- 5.0 oz.
- 5.8 x 0.8