Anne-Sophie Baumann, Olivier Latyck
The Ultimate Book of Space
(Twirl Oct. 18, 2016)
, Ina Ltf No edition
"A fun book to ignite curiosity about the solar system." — School Library Journal
Learn all about rocket ships, astronauts, and the fascinating world of space exploration: The rover Curiosity lands on the surface of Mars, astronauts prepare for takeoff... Best of all, lots of flaps, popups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring space shuttles, satellites, and planets to life. Readers will learn about the Milky Way and the universe, explore the International Space Station, and help astronauts complete their NASA training. Any child who has ever dreamed of space exploration will adore this extraordinary look at outer space.
• Supersized spreads feature marvelously detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• More than 40 interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
• A captivating adventure that brings the world of space and the magic of books to life in young minds
Fans of How Things Work will also enjoy the stunning details and interactive fun of The Ultimate Book of Space.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 4–8
• Science books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children
- / 9791027601974
- 38.4 oz.
- 10.1 x 1.1