Gilberto Mariscal, Chuwy
Flowy: an illustrated book for kids about friendship
(Curvilinea March 4, 2017)
, 1 edition
Games. Friendship. Feelings… and an important lesson! Lucy
has received a beautiful gift
, a shy and nice flower that she has named Flowy
. But her arrival brings an important responsibility: Lucy will have to look after Flowy!
. Will she be able to do it?
Find out in this new story from the children´s book series “Lucy´s World”!
Flowy aims to show the values of friendship and responsibility through a story that seeks to encourage the creativity and imagination of their readers. And also… to have fun!
Flowy is a children´s early learning book suitable as a read aloud book for baby, toddler and preschool readers; or a self read book for older children.
Other books in english from Lucy´s world series:
- In the clouds: Lucy is a sweet little girl who loves letting her imagination run wild. Is there a better place for it than in the clouds?
- My Little sister:When her parents told Lucy that she was going to have a baby sister, she never imagined that everything would change so much.
- Can I play?: Lucy is having a big birthday party. What she doesn´t know is that her friends will want to play with her toys, and Lucy doesn´t really like to share.
- My cow Rudolpha: Lucy always wanted a pet, but she never imagined that it would be ... a cow!
- The book of dreams:A book comes flying down from the sky and falls into Lucy's hands. When she opens it up, someone appears from inside the book! A child with a naughty smile, who takes her on an amazing journey.