Dawn Michelle Baude, Veronique Moterle PhD
The Everything Kids' Learning French Book: Fun exercises to help you learn francais
(Everything May 1, 2008)
, Bilingual edition
Fun exercises to help you learn français!Bonjour, mon ami! So, you want to learn French but don't know where to start? Start ici, with The Everything Kids' Learning French Book. Inside, you'll find simple exercises, fun facts, tips on pronunciation, and popular phrases that enable you to read and speak French in no time at all.You'll learn how to:
- Address your family ("Ma famille") and pets ("Mes animaux familiers")
- Describe holidays and birthdays ("Fêtes et anniversaires")
- Ask "What time is it?" ("Quelle heure est-il?")
- Tell your friends, "Let's go outdoors" ("On va dehors")
- Express your feelings ("Exprimer mes sentiments")
- Talk about school ("Mon école") and your classes ("Mes cours")
Dozens of puzzles and activities--plus an English-French Dictionary--make learning this exciting new language easy, fast, and fun!
- Everything® Kids
- 1598695436 / 9781598695434
- 7.2 oz.
- 8.0 x 0.5