Julian Lennon, Bart Davis, Smiljana Coh
Love the Earth
(Sky Pony April 22, 2019)
From New York Times bestselling author, Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter, philanthropist, photographer come a full-color children’s book that will spark the imagination and teach about the environment.
Jump aboard the White Feather Flier, a magical plane that can go anywhere on Earth! This time, Lennon’s book immerses boys and girls into an interactive and unique journey where they can:
- Plant milkweed gardens and soar with the butterflies.
- Build schools where girls and boys will be safe to learn and follow their dreams.
- Clean the oceans and beaches and help endangered dolphins, turtles, and whales.
- Explore the planet, meet new people, and help make the world a better place!
The Flier’s mission is to transport readers around the world, to engage them in helping to save the environment, and to teach one and all to love our planet. Just press a button printed on the page and use your Imagination Power to make the Flier glide through the air or transform into vehicles that will help those in need.
An inspiring, lyrical story rooted in Lennon's life and work; Love the Earth
is filled with beautiful illustrations that bring the faraway world closer to young children. The book includes words to a special poem written by Julian Lennon, specifically for Love the Earth
This bestselling series include three extraordinary books: Touch the Earth
, Heal the Earth
, and Love the Earth
- Julian Lennon's Children's Adventures (Book 3)
- 1510728546 / 9781510728547
- 17.6 oz.
- 11.0 x 0.4