(Chronicle Books March 30, 2011)
, Ina edition
An interactive picture book from the New York Times bestselling "Prince of Preschool"Great for toddlers, preschoolers, and early readers to learn about cause and effect in a simple and engaging way.Harness the power of imagination and interactivity:
Press the yellow dot on the cover of this book, follow the instructions within, and embark upon a magical journey! Each page of this surprising book instructs the reader to press the dots, shake the pages, tilt the book, and who knows what will happen next! Children and adults alike will giggle with delight as the dots multiply, change direction, and grow in size! Especially remarkable because the adventure in Press Here occurs on the flat surface of the simple, printed page, this unique picture book about the power of imagination and interactivity will provide read aloud fun for all ages!
Fans of Mix It Up, Let's Play!, and Say Zoop! will love this fun and creative picture book, Press Here.
- The perfect book for young children to learn about following directions and cause and effect
- Ideal as a fun and interactive read aloud book for families or small groups
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books
- Kids will giggle and be amazed as the pages of the book seemingly come alive
- Screen free imaginative fun for kids and adults. Makes a great children's gift!
- Books for kids ages 4 8
- Children's picture book that encourages imagination and creativity
- 0811879542 / 9780811879545
- 15.2 oz.
- 8.8 x 0.5